Josie refuses to accept a puka shell bracelet as a gift from a member of a Badjao
tribe. What is manifested in the statement?
2. Angela observed and respected a ritual of an indigenous group that she visited.
What is manifested in the statement?
3. Col Tiu found the notion of crumbling whenever she would see fellow Filipinos,
treating each and every Chinese national (including those originally from the
Philippines) with disgust and prejudice because of the sudden mass outbreak of
the Covid-19. What is shown through Col Tiu ‘s idea?
4. The widespread news that bat soup is one of the most popular dishes in Wuhan,
made ugly slurs and comments about how the Chinese prepare their food or what
kind of food they eat. What was manifested through the statement?
5. Aljin, who is a Muslim, keeps silent whenever her Christian classmates pray.
Current portion of long-term debt (CPLTD) refers to the section of a company's balance sheet that records the total amount of long-term debt that must be paid within the current year.
a. current asset
In accounting, short-term investments are classified as a current asset because it is expected to be converted to cash within a year or normal operating cycle of the business.
To know more about asset, just continue on reading below.
In accounting, assets are the resources that a company owns and has monetary value.
Two types of asset:
Current asset - assets that are usable or convertible to cash within a year or operating cycle of a business.
Non-current asset - assets that can't be used or converted to cash within a year or operating cycle of a business.
Examples of current asset:
Cash and cash equivalents
Examples of non-current asset:
1. Kung bibigyan mo nang reason kung bakit mo ito nagugustuhan at saan mo ito kakailanganin.
2. Ang pangangailangan ay ang inyong mga ginagamit sa pang araw araw na dapat bilhin upang mabuhay at ang kaugustuhan naman ay ang pangangailan mo lng naman para sa kasiyahan at di naman kailangan pang araw araw.
3. Oo, dahil minsan ay interesado kang bilhin ang isang pangangailangan, parang ako lng